Tuesday, March 3, 2020


My Background

  Merry meet! I'm Belle, a Texan tumbleweed now residing in the PNW with my wonderful husband of 10 years & our 3 beautiful children.
  My abilities began to manifest as a very small child, first in the form of clairvoyant dreams. As I grew & matured, so did my gifts. From an early age I was adept at interpreting dreams, and began purposely dream sharing with close (& willing) friends. I grew up in the horticultural world & I've spent most of my life outdoors, developing a deep love of and connection with the Earth. I am fluent in the use of plants, essential oils, and healing stones for both mundane and magical purposes.   Originally from a large city in the heart of Texas, I spent my teen years in the deserts of the Southwest before making Oregon my home. My spiritual journey began in earnest on the dusty plains of the Llano Estacado in the American Southwest. There, beneath the wide open skies, overseen by millions of glittering stars, I searched my soul & had many conversations with the Universe. It was in this desert that I was first handed a deck of cards, with the mysterious message that they were meant for me & no other information.  I started reading for friends & family, but it wasn't until the internet was in every home that I realized what a natural talent I had for it! I began reading cards for missing persons for practice, journaling my interpretations as I always do. When cases were solved I could see just how spot on my readings really were. That gave me the confidence to read for total strangers, and make a business from it. 
I've lived an adventurous, sometimes tumultuous life, and understand the unique difficulties of military life, difficult childbirth, loss, & other sometimes painful and traumatic life experiences. 

Methods

 I utilize tarot, dreams, herbs & the like to help you discover practical ways to imagine and create your best life.

Tarot- My readings focus on providing guidance, advice, clarity, and inspiration.
While the cards reflect *likely* outcomes, the future is not set in stone. We each have free will and personal responsibility, and you can affect the outcomes of any reading and change the course of your own life. I believe that Tarot is best utilized as a tool to gain insight into where you are in life, and the best way to move forward. Tarot can be a wonderful tool for understanding and healing past traumas.

Dream Analysis-
This process is very intuitive and difficult to describe. I will listen as you relay your dream, assess the symbolism within, and help you discover the hidden meaning.

Herbs, Crystals, Etc-
Depending on your individual needs I can utilize plants, essential oils, energies, healing stones, & other aspects of the natural world for both mundane and magical purposes in life.

I Consult On Topics such as:

Relationship (Current)
Relationship (Ex)
Relationship (Complicated)
Spiritual Guidance
Money & Wealth
Job & Career
Family Issues
Friend Issues
Life Guidance
Lost Property
Decision Making
Missing Persons
Personal Growth & Development



Readings are available via: 
In Person, Email, Video, Instant  Messaging

No comments:

Post a Comment